3/11/2009

...have to occupy my mind !

For that i made a good hot meal for me alone, listen to japonese new wave pop from the 80's: Plastics

P-Model ...seems really angry that band..

or Melon i was askin myself if this band and Plastics arent the same because of the woman's voice and the amazing choregraphy..? Whathever

.. and my favorite song for the last HIKASUUUUUUUU they have swagger like no other =D
 
& I need some beautiful pictures for forget the bloody painting i made in my head so i'm on Wyne Veen site web take a look, if you like still-life photography.. this one especially for "us" bastard

Anyway, my meal's going to be cold and i have to finish the new mini skirt i made for myself... YES sun is comming back =D and i never be scared by cold weather AH

SEE YA AT SIX PACK FRANCE VERNISSAGE AT A1 STORE THIS FRIDAY,a bouncy wkd is comming

Aucun commentaire: